View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Thanks for listening and responding , yall

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MASON View Post
was just bumpin this

i wouldnt say its the best i heard from you, but its def a good track. got that classic INF style on there and meshes well with the beat
Cool , I got you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
i liked the freestyle type flow on there
it was dope
the mix was too much for my ears tho
but like BF said
classic inf shit no doubt and if u know inf like we know inf
most def enjoyed this drop no doubt

Already. Thanks again for listening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
Nice track man. The mix is a little ruff, but it s down to the point. You still producing?
Thats whats up , yeah I'm still dabbling here and there.This year wasn't that productive though , I had all kinds of stuff going on from Shit loads of dayjob work to just being lazy.

I'm trying to pick it up again like always though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to yall all for listening. I'm almost down for negative feedback these days. Sometimes I can't see why somebody wont even comment on my youtube channel on some "this is garbage". I know that sounds stupid but sometimes when I actually get around to working on stuff ... I hear very little feedback and it makes me wonder if I should even be sharing the stuff I work on.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote