View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:21 AM   #7
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Please DO NOT merge this with the show thread.

I'm totally caught up on the comic book. Waiting for #105 Wednesday. I keep telling people that if they like the show, they should definitely check out he comic book. Compendium 1 (issues #1-48) and Compendium 2 (issues #49-96) are at a great price on amazon.

SPOILERS if not up to issue #104, and Season 3 mid-season finale
I like the differences between the show and comic book, keeps it interesting and suspenseful. It would kinda suck if every week the comic book readers would spoil the show for others. Kirkman said he might've kept Shane around longer in the comic books if he knew it would go on this long. I was surprised Sophia didn't last in the show. Daryl's a good addition, wonder if he'll show up in the book. Tyrese on the show is a good add, crazy what happens to his daughter and her bf in book, and then to Tyrese.
I thought Michonne would get raped, or Maggie. Andrea better wake up to the Gov's lies.
What did you think about issue #100? The crazy thing is, it could have been sooo much worse. Negan and his guys could have brutalized them all a lot worse than what they did, which still gives me the heebiejeebies when I think about it.

Did you read either novel? TWD: Rise of Governor or TWD: Road to Woodbury. I thought they were pretty good.

Day By Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne is a great zombie book.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote