View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23 AM   #37
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Read my posts. I never said I had the lp nor do I plan on buying one. I saw Man With The Iron Fists on vinyl in 2 different record stores. Hard to believe or not, it's the truth. Let me tell you this, I think I'll go to one of these record stores again soon and I'll make a picture for you and the others waiting. Maybe the service is just bad, I don't know. Maybe I'll go tomorrow, maybe next week but I will keep you posted.
you said before that people over there recieved their orders. correct?

Quote:
Like I said a lot of people have received their orders here
im telling you its not the same thing were dealing with. i know this shit is being sold in stores dude.. vinyl and all. everybody knows that. this issue were all dealing with regards the PRE ORDER from the BANDCAMP site. nowone in netherlands recieved a package from THAT order. THAT particular order is what this thread is about. so dont come in here causing confusion. there is enuff of that already. peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...

Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 12-10-2012 at 07:34 AM.
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote