View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Just downloaded the TWD: Rise of the Governor. Will be reading soon.

SPOILERS!!

Yeah I didnt think the rape scene was gonna happen too intense for TV I think. I was hoping she would scoop out his eye ball but oh well I guess glass to the eye is good too.

I LIKE THE DIFFERENCES AND ADDED CHARACTERS, It keeps me guessing. I wonder if Tyrese will have the gym scene? The way the season is going they may have Tyrese around for a long time. It all depends on what will happen to Darryl and Merle. And how the fuck is Andrea just standing there in the mid season jerk off finally? She better do something.

Yeah the way Tyrese daughter dies was disasterous and the boyfriend dying was kinda funny.

Negan is fucking crazy. THE BASEBALL BAT SCENE caught me by surprise. Then Carl sneaking in and going berzerk was even crazier.