View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn that was long dude lol.
Anyways yeah, made a huge mistake, went into the wrong industry out of being discouraged by highschool, which was brought on by my own immaturity. School is fucking easier than dog shit. Any subject nigga. The only hard part is fighting boredom and convincing yourself that there's hard parts. Human Services is also filled with fucking degenerate losers from hell that are no more morally completely than the assholes they 'service'

wierdos that constantly want to have sex with you cause your black and get you fired at the same time. Can never leave their job at work and they're always negative as hell. I need to be around upwardly mobile and positive people that are into having sex and snitching on thick blondes so that i can relate to them.