View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by obServant View Post
yo skampoop first off i never said anything to both you to begin with i was letting somthing i noticed be know then both yall started talking shit ive never got into it with no one on the corp i got mad respect for everyone and you haha you got allot of respect to be earned i dont comment on your shit because i dont feel you thats why you hate on me everytime you can shits weak yo ima just do my thing yall do your thing PEACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by obServant View Post
and if i want respect the wutang corp is that last place id be lookin yo straight up
FAILED at recognizing EASTCOAST slang smh

''wildin for respect'' = u say that when some body say some thing preposterous or outrageous

for example

mexicant niggaz with a napsack making east coast sounds

WILDIN FOR RESPECT SUN

For the GenChat pervs