View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude don't let the wutang double CD ruin your understanding of the world

look at poor people dude.

they're fucking fags. You can't just give someone the credit of being deserving because they're without. Most poor people in america are poor because they have maladaptive behaviors and mentality. There are some people who no matter how much money you give them they just keep ending up poor. Why? because they're maladaptive and retarded.

Look at Jadakiss. this guy's peers are multimillionaires. In all reality he should be right there with them because he started on the same platform. But look at what this faggot is doing at his old age. what a faggot. This is how poor people are. They're typically poor because they're short sighted, wicked, spiteful, selfish, lazy and ignorant.
Rich people are cool as fuck. You can't name a rich person that's a faggot. You can say, oh that niggas adverse to my position in this or that but if you sit down and kick it with the nigga and get to know him, he's usually cool as fuck. doesn't have to put dicks in his mouth for narcotics or sell his pussy on craigslist. rich people are the shit dude.

Work in the field then come talk to me lol. I never liked them to begin with, i just wanted the money, now i don't want the money or them. you make qwap with a masters + though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What i hate the most are the fake homeless or the able-bodied ones who arent mentally ill. Often they are in their 20's or 30's.

They have no incentive to go to those day labor places, or sweep a broom at a construction site.

These people would've been weeded out by natural selection a few hundred years ago. Now they got their Obama phone and occupy caretakers.
yea dude, i really think it's against the design of nature to left people live if they're not fit to. Must everyone be alive? I'm not saying kill them but if they're deliberately not feeding themselves why feed them? It's cool, there's nothing wrong with dying.