View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i wanna comment on the negative feedback statement

ya god damn right INF. these days i feel like people are too sensitive to take negative feedback and build off it and therefore, listeners will either not say anything or just go about lying.

the mind knows what you do right, its what you do wrong it blocks out. that being said, im the most critical of my own music (yall are damn lucky to hear anything lol)
and need others to push me on something they think is dope.

when making art, theres a fine line between perfection of self, and perfection for others.

if im feelin my shit thats cool, but if someone else says naw, it aint that dope yo. then i take that more seriously, and vice versa. if im not feelin it and someone else is then theres something i gotta be missing.

i dont create for myself in the end, i create so others can feel apart of my mindstate.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote