View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #49
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
So what can we do about this? I ordered the deluxe package, I'm $110 out of pocket and pissed about it!

I got a response about a month ago, November 14th saying that things had been delayed due to hurricane Sandy. I've had no response to any emails since then though.

Peace!
you can open a dispute with paypal, but you need to call the customer service hotline and specially request it... normally you can just do it over the site, but its been passed 45 days so it will just get closed automatically. they re- opened my dispute after talking over the phone... i guess the lady realized i wasnt the only person not receiving my order. i'm waiting for the soultemple people to respond at the moment. it could take at least 30 days....

after they get back from vacation of course.... lol thanks guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote