View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #64
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you cant see the difference between necessaity and want.

then theres no point. as ive stated here so many times, but a fact which u refuse to comprehend is, i have a p4, 2ghz machine, until it dies, totally i dont need to buy new shit, i have no consoles apart from my snes,/ps2, when i learnt about coltan and the trade of the precious metals, i stopped my feinding for new tech,

but others consumer robots, buy shit they dont even need, they go through iphones yearly, they both lots of junk like kindles that only last 1 year, or they buy new tv followed by new tv, those are the people who cause the damage, they are the people the corps make their money off of, thats the whole purpose of advertising and making new models of the same junk.

not those who buy tech, as and when needed,

can your small turd mind see the difference or what is being relayed??

or do u think buying 1 pc, and having no mobile phone, is the same as you ?

wonder what tech / gadgets you bought your kids.. even knowing what you typed.. lol

thats what i mean about you, u come across like u know, but your actions are the oppsoite to that of a conscientious citizen

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote