View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:53 AM   #68
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
its a mind fuck that i have a ten year old plus pc? and that ill only update when i need to? not cos i want too?

i know thats a mind fuck when everyone is programmed with advertising telling them that they are not good enough, and that only the latest tech will make them feel worthy

now thats a mind fuck
Sound like me and my phone.

It was a friends spare, 3rd gen and now about 5 yrs old. Only a fucking idiot upgrades every year.. So they can continue to perform the same 3 tasks lol.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote