View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #71
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

??? sure thing spermi! contadiction cos i dont support the same shit you do?? like in ur post about previous metals? u know that,, and what do u do??

i like how u went from asking me a Question to neg repping me, when i called you out on your own fallacies..

but yeah keep doing what u do,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Ok but if this universe is all a simulation like some psysicists speculate, why are you so upset - or even remotely interested in changing things?

Btw a research institute recently developed a nanomesh which triples the current capacity of solar cell efficiency.
im not upset.. lol, im interested in changing things, due to this reality being hacked, if this reality wasnt hacked, then the evil that feeds it, wouldnt be here,.

'we are the point where the universe becomes aware of itself.'

the universe is a mental projection of itself,

we partake in that, but outside this universe, (higher dimensions)

the people who control this reality are the ones who have been hacked..
thus spoiling this simulation for EVERYONE :P

including ginger spotty children who believe in nursey tales

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote