View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:44 AM   #9
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
I guess your remarkabley proud of the fact, that you randomly incarnated for a family who lives in amerika?

you think you 'won' the lottery of life by being born there,

im sure in some parallel reality your making faux wu euro beats living in luxemborg
nah amerikkka's totes ghey and so am i bro.

However, if you aren't from america, you shouldn't be allowed to make rap music. Or even listen to rap music.

It is 100% certain that it will ruin your life.

Really, even if you're american, you probably shouldn't make or listen to rap. Youre probably just as much of a faggot as all those euros and chinks and such, and also fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote