View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #13
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYouPayMe View Post
perhaps you should swallow my ballsack for minute.
I couldn't care less how the fuck you spell it faggot. kewl-aid, cool-8, fuck you!
I could say the exact same thing tho, how about you learn all our different languages?
Let me get this straight your "rules" only apply when it comes to other people? are you that fake son?
I know "your" language well enough, lousy comeback grammar-nazi
^^^^What happens when eurocrackers listen to rap music. Note the elevated aggression level and usage of the word "son".

Would you be interested in being featured in a public service announcement I've been working on, Friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote