Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #10420
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

So what if Robert Griffin's woman is white. Fuck black women. He can date whoever he wants. I'm sure he dated black women and things didn't work out. So just because he has a white woman, that means he isn't black enough? LOL. Get the fuck outta here. I wonder if he's gonna play tomorrow against Cleveland. If he doesn't play, there's a good chance the Browns could win but then again i'll have to see what Kirk Cousins can do if he starts at qb. Kirk did help Washington beat Baltimore when he came in at the end last week. San Francisco and New England game should be good tomorrow. I thought New England and Houston game was gonna be good Monday and Houston got blown out. New England is tough to beat at home. I hope the Giants beat the Falcons tomorrow.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote