View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #10701
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ignorant black men killing each other. Why am i not surprised. Was the guy black that shot the black guy about Bulls and 76ers game? I feel bad for Kobe because the Lakers are terrible. I was surprised Cleveland beat them. They barely beat the Wizards last night. I saw them play against the Knicks and the Knicks were blowing them out most of the game. I was surprised it was close at the end. There's gonna be 5 games on for christmas and i can't wait. I was surprised Golden State beat Miami this week and i'm surprised Golden State is doing well so far. I don't think it will last but then again their division is weak. So there's a chance they could make the playoffs if they continue to play good. Atlanta is doing well also i heard which is a surprise. Miami won't be going to the championship if they continue playing inconsistent.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote