View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #24
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

da daAA DA DA DA DA DAAAA
NAO YOUR FEATURE PRESENTATION

so, THE INDUCTION is a supreme way to touchdown on DA NANG, one of my favorite cuts from the album, perfect choice, love the tit for tatness of the initial bar
"he grabbed the .45, I GRABBED THE STAINLESS"
wish you would've done moar with the back & forth! ALSO! 2:00! MENES HANDLES THE BREAKDOWN RIDICULOUSLY
"GOLDEN HAZE LIKE A FROZEN HAZE STILL TRAPPED IN THIS MAZE.. WATCHED TOO MANY GO, AN NAO IM WRAPPED UP IN THEY CHAINS.. TWO MORE WEEKS BUT I KNOW, ILL BE BACK AN SOME CHANGE.. ITS JUST THE BEGINNING, MENES DIDN'T EVEN NAME HIS GAUGEEEE" <<< One of my favorite moments of the album

annndddd ARMY HELMETS! ahhh so, our unit has been deployed to a haunted POW camp decaying in the outskirts of Hanoi, or PERHAPS a dream?? Call up Tarantino for this one yo
"still controlin ya mental matrix.. i lay bricks like EGYPTIAN MASONS... PRECISE INVASIONS, PYRAMID SPACESHIPS!" Max was born for this instro. "MENES DRAPED IN BLACK!", CLASSIC DROP IN BY MENES

when ATOMIC SUB dropped in the bass LEVELED MY SNOW CAPPED MOUNTAINS, I should've been a proper gent and mastered that better, my apologies.. where was i
OH FOOLS PARADISE! my wish was granted, PHARAOH MANTIS CHEMISTRY IN ITS PUREST FORM, one of my favorite cuts

or my tweeter's the mortar and my sub is the pestle, THE STANDPOINT IS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ALBUM FOR ME, BEAUTIFULLY SCRIPTED BY THE PHARAOH QUILL.
AS ONE OF THE OTHER REVIEWS SAID I CAN IMAGINE A DRUNK UNCLE CRASHIN CIGARETTES INTO 40 OZ'S AND DROPPIN JEWELS. I COULD READ THIS OFF PAPER AND STILL ENJOY IT

VIETNAM DRAGON is the language of the mushroom spirits, NO ROSETTA STONE NEEDED. "fOREST TUNNELS BLACK WATER, FINGER TRAPS REMOVE AIR FROM THE CHEST!"
THEN LAUGHING OWL
"FULL MOON, YOUR POSSE IS NAO YOUR FUCKIN PLATOON! PRIESTS IN WHITE ROBES LAY IN DEAD WHITE ROWS, IT GROWS, LIKE THE UNDEAD CHURCH BENCHES IT ROSE"
FAVORITE MAX VERSE OF THE ALBUM IS ON THE SAME TRACK
"THE APPARATUS, LOST TREASURE MAPS AN LOADED GATS LETS HOLD THE STASH KID, WHAT WE FOPEVER LOST LIKE UNDERWATER.. ATLANTIS! SOUTH PAW SAINTS BREAK YOUR THOUGHTS INTO ATOMS GO ONNNN.. MASSIVE ENERGY FORM PROTONS, THESE ARE LOST SONGS DEEPER THAN YOUR MENTALS, HOLDIN METAL UNDER ROBES MADE FROM GOLDEN ROSE PETALS.. BATHIN, IN HOT TEA KETTLES, BLACK DUST SETTLES.. AS WE SHIFT IN THIS PERILOUS STREETS...." YOU GET THE POINT, I HAD NO INTENTION OF TRANSCRIBING THAT MUCH OF THE SCROLL, BUT THATS HAO ILL IT IS!

LOVIN BLOODY SUNSET, WILL BE SPINNING THIS VERY OFTEN, "MENES DESTINED FOR DIRT!"

AND FINALLY, THE TRACK IVE ALREADY SPUN A MILLION AND ONE TIMES, LONELY NIGHTS ON HIGH HILLS.. IN MY TOP 3 FAVS OF THE ALBUM
"A YOUNG MAN, BATTLIN HIS DEMONS!" SET THIS OFF SO PROPER
MENES' VERSE ON THIS TRACK IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE OF HIS ON ERFC
"WE FREEZIN! COLD STATUES, MARBLE CEILINGS!" MENES' IMAGERY ON THIS IS ATLANTIS ART GALLERYS

Ill have to spin this some moar for it to sink in completely, burning for automobile rotation as i type, further thoughts for future dayz >>>

Peace to everyone whom lent a water brush technique to this monstrous documentary of life in the trenches of Vietnam. BEST PROJECT OF 2012

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote