View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by money4life View Post
So I finally listened to this GKMC album to see what all the hype was about. I have to honestly say this album is mediocre at best and this album shows how bad the state of hip hop is right now. I actually dont have any bias against Kendrick Lamar, I actually like some of his previous work but have to say this album has no originality. Sometimes he sounds like Andre 3000 and other times he sounds like big boi.

I cant believe this album is supposedly meant to be one of the best album of 2012 .
I can understand why SHYNE thinks the album is thrash. Everyone is just gassing this kid up..... Nas Life is good, Masta Killa's selling my soul album are better albums
ID RATHER LISTEN TO A YOUNG PROMISING KID WHO TRYS TO SOUND LIKE OUTKAST THAN YOUNG JEEZy

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote