View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
3 days away son!

3 is 1 and 2 - knowledge and wisdom.

Hopefully, you will UNDERSTAND soon.

my fb wall status's the last few days

Yesterday ->

Itís not the end of the world, the destruction of Earth, nor the end of mankind. Donít go overdrawing your bank account just yet. Itís the end of being lazy. Itís the beginning of learning fact from fiction. Itís the end of being controlled. Itís the beginning of knowing that you were. It is the mark of a new Age and a new revolution; one in the streets and one in your heart. Come when you see the light; run when you hear its sound, and above all bring all the love you can. Yup, itís that simple. Itís how it all began. Itís how it will all begin again; a higher vibration and a greater energy. Donít believe me? Just stick around. - Bruce Robinson

day before ->

21 December 2012 - Codex Alimentarius comes into play.
Yes, it is the end of the world.

serious shit, google codex alimentarius!

agenda 21 shit.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote