View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #32
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
I wonder if soul's replies in this thread is stuff he believes is true or stuff he believes could be possible bullshit?

It's a Mystratry!

??

u got all that from no?

guess no was the wrong answer then, i explained earlier if you could be bothered to read

Quote:
I dont believe in anything, I know there are ANOMALIES in teh skies, that is evident through the countless videos and images captured over the last 60ish years..

now.. the conjecture is whether they are from earth, inter dimensional, exo planteray craft, electro magnetic disturbances/plasma.. it could be any or all of them,

what i know i base on upto date facts.

now if u want to goto the CT thread, and factually disprove any of my views,, im more than happy to tell you what parts i dont believe,

but until that point.. you can let NO mean anything you want in your pea sized mind

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote