View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #33
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^not directed at that,

There are endless opportunities in this country for about 95% of wu corp type faggits. The other 5%, of course, are societies undesirables type faggits like palewhore, bum code, the hardest nigga on earth aka killbot etc. Everybody knows they will continue to fail at Life.

But for about 95% of you, you can be and do what you want, for the most part. Tell an immigrant from south america or africa that the cards are stacked against you and they will laugh at your face for an extended period of time.

Mcdonalds is hiring nigga. Put some hot sauce in my burrito, baby. Ill pay huge sums so you can mow my big ass lawn and shit bro. Technical companies and positions are lacking human resources. meanwhile Charles Jones is scrubbing toilets and posting on wu corp from the library on saturdays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Last edited by food for thought; 12-20-2012 at 11:26 AM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote