View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #9812
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was sorting a few things out this morning and saw this little darling left abandoned on a wall. Itíd been raining and she was wet and muddy but I couldnít help but bring her home with me.

The boys welcomed her home as soon as I placed her on my chest of drawers.

Itís weird cos I had this strange dream where I was the mother of this furry thing with a baby face, except in my dream I think it was a cat with stripes but still a very similar colour to this doll/bear. I donít remember how long ago I had this dream, but it was some time in the last 8 years. Iíve named her Holly cos of her red ribbon and because Iíve adopted her in the winter. Bless.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-21-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote