View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #36
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^not directed at that,

There are endless opportunities in this country for about 95% of wu corp type faggits. The other 5%, of course, are societies undesirables type faggits like palewhore, bum code, the hardest nigga on earth aka killbot etc. Everybody knows they will continue to fail at Life.

But for about 95% of you, you can be and do what you want, for the most part. Tell an immigrant from south america or africa that the cards are stacked against you and they will laugh at your face for an extended period of time.

Mcdonalds is hiring [nigger]. Put some hot sauce in my burrito, baby. Ill pay huge sums so you can mow my big ass lawn and shit bro. Technical companies and positions are lacking human resources. meanwhile Charles Jones is scrubbing toilets and posting on wu corp from the library on saturdays.

I stated that I'm doing a lot better now. This was the point.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote