View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope, gotta get some more of that

it's always amazing to me to think about how they brought MK on board at that 1993-94 stage.... i mean when was he officially considered the 9th member? I don't think he was officially a member when 36 Chambers dropped...

then he murked "Snakes" on Return to the 36..... would love to hear the rest of the details behind all that

in a crew with such massive personalities as Meth, Ghost, Rza, etc, it's highly intriguing how a calm assassin like MK managed to get that stamp of approval....especially with Cappa and Priest and the countless other emcees in that nascent circle