View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

i cant wait to download a version of this LP that deletes every esoteric verse...

this is esoterics biggest moment...

paying a general to hang out in the studio... body him on every track... drink all his liquor and eat all his food.. youve made it eso... wouldnt be surprised if deck tasted dudes wife....

this LP actually marks a low for INS... and he recently released a dubstep remix version to an album that fucking SUCKED....

such a shame that deck has to hook up with a trust fund baby bitch that sounds like a wack wigger jay-z rapping about dog treats and star wars to get on some decent beats....

if esos picking up the tab decks getting aged steaks and crab legs he has no intentions of eating...

THE REBEL INS will always be a favorite of mine so i am looking out for this like anything he drops....
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote