Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #10502
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the redskins have always been a run first team, when they have a qb or not. check the history and tradition if you dont believe me. just imagine if the skins had that extra $16 or 18 mil the league took from them just befor free agency on some bullshit. we got a kicker that nobody is talking about also. we are winning because we are hittin on all cylinders. the coaches know what they are doing and team is pickin up what they're puttin down.

all the rg3 and luck arguement should stop beacuse its too early for all that. for me to say luck is better than rg3 he'll have to win the super bowl this year or at least be able to .500 or better in yearly series with the texans. they'll go 3-1 against the jags and titans for a few years to come i think.

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 12-21-2012 at 12:42 AM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote