View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
i'm talking about more security in schools? changing the curriculum? i don't know what you mean or where your going with that.

and you assholes vote democrat and don't mind paying for all these benefits illegal immigrants get but complain on who's going to pay for school security.
Let me explain to you how things work. In order to pay for all this extra security, you are going to have to gouge an already depleted education budget. In order to do that, you have to cut something to pay for it. Understand now?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote