View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #10715
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Did ya'll see that dunk Gerald Henderson did on Dwight Howard this week? That was a awesome dunk. Charlotte has lost like 12 straight hahahahahahahahahaha. I saw highlights of the Knicks and Bulls game last night. I was surprised the Bulls won. I saw Tyson Chandler and Joakim Noah almost get in a fight. LOL@Washington lost to Detroit last night 100-68 hahahahahahaha. Cleveland is pitiful too. Where's NickyTooch at? LOL. I can't wait until christmas to watch the NBA games. Oklahoma and Miami should be a good one. Clippers are on a roll. I saw their highlights against the Kings last night. Nice dunk by Eric Bledsoe when he got a alleyoop from Chris Paul. I bet Kobe is mad that more people in LA go to the Clippers games than the Lakers games LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote