View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You're right but there's some good women even though that may be hard to believe. I've met so many asshole women but i can't stereotype all black women saying that they're golddiggers and stuck up because that's not true. I know you're gonna laugh at what i'm saying since i'm always dissing black women. I've had a few good black women before but i've been having bad experiences with black women in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC. I had some good black women in Cleveland and i'm gonna have to go back there to look for a woman. I do think that the justice system needs to be changed when it comes to women getting a lot of money from their ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands for child support and alimony. Most women definitely can't be trusted when it comes to them getting with guys that got a lot of money and most guys that are entertainers and athletes aren't gonna stop messing with cute women because they're addicted to sex hahahahahahahahahaha.

Men need to understand that there's more than sex involved when you're in a relationship with women. So many men don't have a clue what love is. They think sex is love and it's not. Love is when you can be with a person for 36 years through the good and bad times like my parents. My mom has breast cancer and my dad is taking care of her even though she hasn't stopped working. Now that's real love because he could've left her. Male entertainers and athletes need to find women that aren't only interested in their money and there's some women out there that aren't golddiggers. Male entertainers and athletes get upset when they have to pay their ex-girlfriends or ex-wives a lot of money for child support or alimony but these guys knew what these women were about when they started dating. You can figure out what a woman is about when you've been dating for several weeks or a month.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote