Thread: Hnic 3 mixtape
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I just listened to a few songs from the mixtape at Youtube and they're ok. I wouldn't buy the mixtape. Prodigy hasn't done good music in a long time. I heard a song he did with Havoc and Lady Luck on HNIC 3 mixtape just now at Youtube. I didn't like the beat. I can't understand why Lady Luck hasn't released any albums because she can rap. She's been a rapper since 1998 when i first heard her on a song with Redman called Come And Get It on Backstage soundtrack. Then i heard her on EPMD's Symphony 2000 classic song with Method Man and Redman. It's no excuse that she doesn't have any albums. She must've signed several bad record deals. I wonder how she's making money because it can't only be from mixtapes because she hasn't done a lot of mixtapes. Anyway getting back to Prodigy, i'm not checking for his solo music anymore. I do wanna hear Havoc's next album because Same Shit Different Day song is hard and i would like to hear a few more Mobb Deep albums because the last album Blood Money was good.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote