View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironman, that's good that you're not homeless anymore. I'm glad to see you improved your life. You obviously read books and education is important to you and that's good because you can't survive without education. A lot of homeless and ignorant blacks aren't interested in education and reading and that's why a lot of them are unemployed and homeless. Being homeless is no joke because it's rough out here and nobody cares about you. Getting a job is tough. I think a lot of jobs discriminate against homeless people and that's not right. Homeless people need jobs and their life isn't gonna get better staying at a homeless shelter. Temp jobs aren't good especially if they're general labor. Office temp jobs are better than general labor jobs even though i've never had one. I'd rather be in a shirt and tie and dress slacks than doing hard labor such as factory and warehouse jobs. I know from experience about factory jobs because i had several of them as a temp worker and the pay is shitty and the work is hard.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote