Thread: 90s female r&b
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I see you like Smooth too. She's hot. I wish there was some interviews with her on Youtube because i would like to see what she's up to now and i wonder what she looks like now. I bought a used copy of her first album at the record store several weeks ago and it's not good. She can sing and dance but i didn't like most of the beats. You Are Slippin song on her first album has a hard beat. I watched her Female Mac video a few weeks ago and i remember seeing it back in the day because i was wondering if i had seen other videos from her besides You Been Played. I'm surprised she didn't have a video for Strawberries. That's a nice song. Did you see her in Digital Underground's Wassup With The Luv video? I forgot about Aaliyah. That's my baby. I liked her One In A Million album and Back and Forth song. I was disappointed in her last album. Her first album is ok. I still can't believe she's gone. She was so cute.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote