View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #8
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

this LP is no joke this is the first time I'm hearing it in its entirety. the only 2 songs I heard were the ones I featured on until today pardon the run on sentences I'm using talk to text on my phone lol.I've listened to this LP twice so far s*** is bananas I love that hardcore boom bap sound on this.I even like that Spanish shit despite me hating dembow so much hahaha.also props to all the features, including myself of couse lmfao,errybody came correct no homo...hella props on all the production n beat selection.the volume on a few tracks is off a little some tracks louder than others but f*** all that it still dope. This LP reminds me a lot of a DITC album. I love it man...good job.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote