View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozmosis View Post
Man, this is Dope! I'm diggin' the whole vibe of this lp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
this LP is no joke this is the first time I'm hearing it in its entirety. the only 2 songs I heard were the ones I featured on until today pardon the run on sentences I'm using talk to text on my phone lol.I've listened to this LP twice so far s*** is bananas I love that hardcore boom bap sound on this.I even like that Spanish shit despite me hating dembow so much hahaha.also props to all the features, including myself of couse lmfao,errybody came correct no homo...hella props on all the production n beat selection.the volume on a few tracks is off a little some tracks louder than others but f*** all that it still dope. This LP reminds me a lot of a DITC album. I love it man...good job.
on Facebook

Quote:
STYLEMASTERR- i can always count on skampoe album to get inspiration. this is my 4th listen. enta the winter, game of death, cannibal raps are my favs but all in all its a solid project.
Quote:
LORD ZERO-
BANGIN Jehovallah Skampoe Daprophett'S WINTER OF CARNAGE.....THAT OUTRO MAKE ME WANNA FIGHT BUILDING SIZED MONSTERS, REAL SHIT LOL

PEACE TO YALL