View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #10725
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Check Two posting those pictures of Dwayne Wade, Tyson Chandler, Russell Westbrook hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Those guys are wearing wack clothes and shoes in those pictures. I've seen Russell's clothes often when he speaks to the media after the games and he wears terrible clothes. Those glasses make him look stupid too. Kevin Durant wears terrible clothes too. The Nets suck. Check Two, i'm surprised i haven't heard you diss Jerry Stackhouse since you diss old NBA players. I don't know why he came back to the league. He should've retired a long time ago. I saw him on the NBA network a few times as a commentator in the studio. He should've continued doing that. After watching him play yesterday against Boston, he needs to quit. I saw Serge Ibaka dunk on him a few weeks ago LOL. Knicks and Lakers game was good and so was Oklahoma and Miami. I saw some of the Houston and Chicago game and Houston crushed them 120-97. I'm gonna watch Cleveland and Wizards game tonight. Just playing LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote