View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #63
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
It's not my problem if they can't afford $20 to $40 a month for either dsl or cable internet at home.

I didn't mention a landline phone. Some companies offer dry loop dsl and you don't need to have landline phone service activated, dumbo.

i didn't say it was your fault. i'm saying that there are people that can't afford it.

like i said, even if they could afford internet at home, they would still need to purchase a desktop/laptop/whatever.

if their phone is the only access they have to the internet then this site should be made viewable on their phones. even if it wasn't the only access they had, it would still be nice to be able to view this site on a phone.

it might even bring in more traffic.

again, i'll ask you what your problem is since this DOESN'T AFFECT YOU?!

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote