View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:23 AM   #9
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VORTEX View Post
nah he just sporting the female look.. but i guess that's aight?
i mean he could dress like a motherfucking lamp post and suck a dick meanwhile, but atleast his underwear ain't hanging out?

... fuck kanye,

i really don't care what he wears over his pants.

not saying kanye does it but no one needs to see anyone's week old underwear hanging out of pants.

other than gay men, no one is interested in seeing your underwear.

it's not something that women require from men. in fact it's quite off putting because the fact that the crotch of your trousers are between your legs it gives you an awful shape and makes you look bad.

it makes a good physique look bad and a bad physique look worse.

trousers that fit well and worn properly will give you the best shape and make the most of your physique.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 06:50 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote