View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Shits a mixtape originally called 'The Warm Up' for SC2, the man himself denotes it. Last album by him was WOP. It even has 'Chunky' on that thing from 06!.

Complex: What’s up with you Ghostface? Seems like your done with the Blue & Cream album.

Ghostface Killah: Yeah. The Blue & Cream joint, I’m like 80-85% done with that. I didn’t put the features on yet. I’m just still looking to see whatever beats I could get that might knock something else off. Then, I’ll put the skits on it and everything is a wrap. I’ve been sitting on it for like two years. I was doing it when I was on my last shit on Def Jam, but I gave them a mixtape.

Complex: Apollo Kids?

Ghostface Killah: Yeah, but that was a mixtape. That wasn’t no album. They wanted Supreme, I’m gassing for them to do Supreme. But I caught them niggas real quick for their bread and then gave them Apollo Kids. That was gonna be called The Warm Up, but they was like, “Nah, I know what you’re trying to do.” They caught on.

So I just called it Apollo Kids. But I still kept Supreme on the side though and I’ve been holding it. I’ve been holding it, holding it, holding it and I still got it. That’s why I try to be like, “Yo, hold on man.”
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote