View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:45 AM   #13
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The most absurd thing was that they actually attempted to blame everything on violent video games and music

I remember growing up i used to read the NRA publications my father got in the mail. I noticed in the last decade, they went from having some common sense and decency , to complete lunatic fringe group.

Its almost as bizarre as the westboro baptist ppl. Not sure how any gun owner with half a functioning brain could align their interests with this organization.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote