View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #4187
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Back in the ides now Iím the mostly high like moist isly emcees wildly off the smiles dial tones suckers back to them Mr. T days thinking i pitty the fool whodunit the champ out cha ramps/
Rhymes are pamper spanking leaking you look like Langston Hughes off the rubrics cube
Thinking ya Mya in tub fully nude with a Cleopatra wig on/
Flame ming yung solid snake diamond breaks make hoes announce they annunciate rhymes you perpetrate off mixtapes like they yours i bring accords to E. Honda for insurance/
Lames get tested undress faced execution spit production splice flies
Eat cha like fish with no bones in e'm/
Your bakes frosting flowing off hooking cooking minds master patterns
Jack heads off the rings like Saturn taking out heads down like malpractice/
Discipline public enemy deadly memories leave you busted heads like a bag of skunk
Dusted iron ages flame on show you blazing sword got my lions raging
Taken amazing switch mind states back to the "techwon era"/
Dead staring blind Massachusetts it is what it is
Gimme the predator edit cha letters to editor/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 12-29-2012 at 01:42 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote