View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #320
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
how can one advocate revolution and enlightenment of the proletariat while consistently acting like the 'masses' are inferior? isn't that elitism?

i do not consider the masses as inferior, they just need to stop believing lies, stop complying, but for them to do that, they need time to research,
I understand that people need to work and support their families,

but how much lies and deceit does it take for one to take notice,?

plus my post was directed at kerzo, a person who says he understands the system, that he 'knows how the world works' but he is still an advocate for the injustices,.

by drones i meant, that the masses take no direct action, instead they would rather be entertained watching sports, they get more riled up due to their home team losing,(or a movie being shit, or them running out of soda) instead of getting angry at their country and their children's futures being siphoned off into some ponzi scheme,that belongs to the same people who already control the words resources/direction

whenever i chat to people and they use the term sheep, or wake people up. i try and emphasize that those people are just doing what they have been educated to do, (work and support their families) there is nothing wrong with that, but how many straws does it take to break the camels back?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-30-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote