View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

You mean when it comes to network only? I never had problems with the regular PSN (except for the Anonymous incident) and the Xbox Live network. 6 months ago I went for PS Plus and it's definitely worth it, getting discounts and free games all the time.

Microsoft is kinda greedy when it comes to games, the only reason I have it is for Halo & Gears Of War. They should really invest in more firstparty studio's and bring more AAA-games on the market like Sony does. I don't see how anyone who wants to play quality games goes for the Xbox unless they're fans of Halo & Gears like I am. You buy a console to play games and except for these 2 exclusives and multiplatform games Microsoft doesn't have much. I have to say there were some surprises with Alan Wake and Metro 2033.