View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #11
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
how does anyone on the wu foum not like SHAOLIN VS WU TANG? tough beats good features and rae sounds famished on every song. i can understand not liking 'rock and roll' and maybe one or two other tracks (no specifics in mind just allowing for different opinions) but how can you not like it? i know that isnt what you said but it seemed implied in your post..
You are right; I don't like it, but maybe that's just me. I thought the beats were not good and Rae downgraded his lyrics. 2 songs that I thought did have good beats were Silver Rings and The Scroll. Maybe I expected too much after OBFCL II. I respect it that others like it, but it wasn't my thing. I really hope Raekwon will have good stories on his next lp.