View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #22
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It manages all of your downloaded media like movies, music, and photos..

Also will fetch cover art and other meta data

But i use it to install hundreds of channels for video. It aggregates all of the stuff across the web into its interface

Basically i plugin a laptop to my tv with hdmi, and use the iOS remote app to control it

It is pretty prone to crashing a lot though. Their devs are still working on some bugs.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote