View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

its a community we have here
if u feel some type of way
u aint fit to be amongst us
me
i love it here
u feel is stagnant cuz u want people to play along with ur recycled gay jokes
u contribute NOTHING new here
after several name changes and taken ethers and self ethers
now u feel u get to be a ''SHOT CALLER'' elder GOD or VETERAN around here when in all reality u been exposed to search old threads for ideas for new threads that go UN ANSWERED...

u will always IN OUR EYES be lil ol Diggy the noob who we all shitted on regardless of how many try and RE INVENT ur online PERSONA...

but i love u borther dig