View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #10748
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two thinks the Warriors are gonna win their division hahahahahahahahahaha. The Clippers are gonna win the division. I see the Clippers and Lakers game was close last night. I should've recorded it. Glad the Clippers won. Ya'll see that State Farm insurance commercial with Chris Paul playing a nerd? LOL. I watched some of the Bulls and Heat last night and the Bulls won. Miami needs a center because they're getting killed in the rebounding category. Bulls killed them last night in rebounding. Plus the Heat need some better bench players. Where is Dirty Knowledge at? It seems he's only on here when Miami wins LOL. Can somebody tell me when that Oklahoma and Houston game was which was their first game since the James Harden trade? I know Oklahoma spanked them because i remember the score was a blowout but i wanted to know was the game in Oklahoma or Houston. If it was in Oklahoma, i know the Thunder fans were probably booing James LOL. James should've stayed with Oklahoma because they got a better chance of getting championships because he'll never get a championship with Houston.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote