View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:04 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't care what your opinion is about me. I could care less. Tyler Perry has done a few good movies and i don't care that you hate him. You're the typical person who hates people that are doing better than you and got more money than you. Tyler could care less about people who hate him because he's counting his money and he's making moves. He's the first black actor/director who has his own studio. I hear some black actors and black directors complain about movie companies not wanting to finance their movies when Tyler went and got his own studio so he can do the type of movies he wants instead of having to go to Hollywood and beg them to spend money on his movies. Spike Lee needs to stop bitching about him and learn a lesson from what he's done. There's no excuse for Spike to be in the movie business as long as he has and he doesn't have his own movie company. I listened to him recently on Youtube complaining about he had to spend his own money to make the last movie he did that came out last year that nobody saw LOL.

I even give Sylvester Stallone props for directing the first Expendables because he probably got tired of movie companies not being interested in action movies and not being interested in older action stars like him. So what did he do? He went and got old action stars and a new action star in Jason Statham and directed the first Expendables and i wanna thank the movie company Lionsgate for taking a chance on the movie. Look at how much money The Expendables and The Expendables 2 made. The movies both did well opening weekend and they were #1 for a few weeks. Now he's gonna do a part 3 and i'm sure it's gonna make a lot of money because there's people who still love action movies like myself.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote