View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #10765
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't care about your ignorant comments. I never said the Giants and Steelers are gonna be in the super bowl idiot. And i don't care that you like the Rockets. They aren't gonna win any championships. How do you figure the Warriors are gonna win the division when they got their asses whipped last night by the Clippers 115-89? They aren't going anywhere and i don't care that they're doing well. They'll probably do just good enough to make the playoffs and get beat in the first round. Who else do they have besides Stephen Curry, David Lee, Jarrett Jack? The Clippers are loaded with a lot of good players and that's why i see them going to the finals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The Redskins stink and i won't be watching them anymore. I feel bad for Robert Griffin because the offensive line sucks. Defense sucks too. Griffin got sacked several times against Pittsburgh. Atlanta won't be undefeated for long and when they make the playoffs, they'll lose in the first round like they always do. Giants will be back in the super bowl and i hope they win. I think the super bowl will be Pittsburgh against the Giants. LOL@Cleveland beating San Diego last week 7-6 hahahahahahahaha. Browns offense is so pitiful. I know the Browns and Ravens game is gonna be televised tomorrow and i won't be watching.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote