View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I like the second one better because of it having more action. I thought the plot was cool cuz it continues with him owing bruce willis character For what happened in the first part. i especially liked it better than the first one because they didn't cast latin actors that spoke really bad Spanish lmao. That guy that played the general in the first part is the same guy that plays a detective in Dexter and his Spanish was so fucking bad. that's the only thing that made me hate the first one. Both of these movies are fun to watch because it is just mindless shootouts and explosions other than that the storyline and acting Don't got a lot of substance it's kind a like playing zombie mode in call of duty lol.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote