View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
There is a reason why we have a justice system and avoid vigilante slandering and persecution until all the evidence is examined in a court of law.

Not by messageboard and reddit nerds who think they are the judge, jury, and executioner you give your power away, you claim ignorance, thats on you,. not no one else.. this is why i didnt reply to your post in the other thread. cos your fucking thick. i never have and never will use REDDIT

now please get that in your super sized jawbrain of yours

Twitter messages? How about some DNA and witness testimony tweeting how u just slutted a girl out, tweeting how she is being a whore, while knowing you drugged her.. is fucking witness testimony,.. there is enough foresnsic information on computer to send those dickheads away for a long time.faggot your the phaggot, even when this case is over your to pig headed to admit you was wrong, or have the decency to apologize.. yes americans are fucking civilized
but why read and look at info

cos you believe your justice system works (even tho we discussed many times.. it never gives justice.. but yet u have faith in it? rofl)

rofl at your child like innocence

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote